Energy and utilities
The energy market is flourishing sharply in Bangladesh and everywhere in the world. In a climate of conflicting interests revolving around regulation and liberalization, guaranteeing the supply and investing in sustainability, energy suppliers are challenged to prove that they are ready for the future. MZ Islam & Co will help to make the right decisions in such a new environment.
How can we help?
We will help to benefit from the opportunities of the changing national and international energy market by identifying cutting-edge business strategies and processes.
- On the basis of local best practices, we will show how to systematically improve productivity and cost efficiency.
- Our trained and expert to assist clients in taking quick decision.
- We support in updating strategies, structures, process, cost accounting, and controlling and information systems to meet new standards.
- We help our clienteffect market transactions and obtain the best results for owners and the company.
- In the context of market liberalization, we help to choose a legal form and ownership structure that is beneficial from both legal and tax perspective.
List of major clients (Current & former):
- Bangladesh Power Development Board, Regional Accounting Offices
- Bangladesh Power Development Board-Unit Offices
- Rural Electrification Board (REB),
- Joypurhat Pally BiddutSamity
- Mymensingh Pally BiddutSamity
- Brahmanbaria Pally BiddutSamity
- Khulna Power Northern Power Ltd.
- Titas Gas T & D Co. Ltd
- Jalalabad Gas T & D Co. Ltd