Times are hard for present healthcare industry, and it faces tough market conditions and a serious structural crisis. Change is very common in the current economy of the world and the future is uncertain for everyone involved in this market.
- Redefining services and optimizing course of action.
- Delineating and calculating processes within healthcare institutions.
How we can support in this challenge?
Our strength lies in our ability to connect the skills and competencies of our specialists with those of external associates. The advantage is that we are able to cover the entire healthcare industry, working with regulators, service providers and buyers, hospitals, private clinics, educational establishments, and Govt. authorities. We combine this extensive network with our in-depth industry knowledge to generate decisive added value for our clients.
Selected healthcare services
- Statutory audits
- Legal and funding structures for hospitals
- Employment terms for senior hospital doctors
- Tax issues for hospitals
List of major clients
- National Health Library and Documentation Centre.
- National Institute of Diseases of the Chest and Hospital
- Bio Medica (Bangladesh) Ltd
- The Institute of Allergy and Clinical Immunology of Bangladesh.
- Al-Hamid Medical Centre Ltd.
- Global Fund for Malaria Eradication.
- IIRO-Medical Centre
- Rupom Pharma Ltd.