Small and medium enterprises
Even a typical SME country such as Bangladesh is aware that when it comes to corporate success, dynamism counts more than size. This is why, as an SME our client can stand to gain from a companion that knows how to link global know-how and local presence – a companion such as MZ Islam & Co.
The questions that arises
- Which factor(s) determine(s) success in the foundation, growth, change and other decisive phases?
- How can corporate succession be planned and implemented with any degree of certainty?
- How can national and international regulations be seamlessly and efficiently complied with?
- What opportunities, threats and strategies specific to SMEs result from internationalization?
- How can an SME meet increased demands on corporate governance and corporate social responsibility?
Why do so many SMEs place their trust in MZ Islam & Co?
As a leading consultation firm in Bangladesh, we can lay claim thorough knowledge of the market, and are thus able to provide dependable answers to corporate issues as they affect small and medium enterprises.
- We are able to develop bespoke solutions for each sector of industry, each size of company and each initial strategic position.
- MZI’s SME Ambition service program provides with invaluable expertise and with tried-and-trusted mechanisms for each phase of our client company’s development.
- We provide with practical knowledge pertinent to SMEs as well as with the results of contemporary studies from our international network.
- We perform comprehensive and networked services in auditing, taxation and legal consultation, and business consulting.
List of major clients
- SAFID Tissue Industries Ltd
- Quest Consultancy Ltd
- Lotte India Corporation Ltd
- Kitty Industries Ltd
- United Tabacco Ltd
- Reuters Ltd, Bangladesh Branch
- Rotary Club of Baridhara